MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with 4 business units: Business Process Optimization, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity, and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada. MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.Talent Acquisition Specialist
Dartmouth, NS, Moncton, NB, Toronto, ON or Windsor, ON.
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Canadian owned Business and Systems Integrator. MOBIA serves our clients and the Canadian market with five business units: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Hybrid Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. MOBIA has operated in Canada for over 37 years’ and developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our clients achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Employee Development Team. In a rapidly growing company, the Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a strategic role in helping us attract and retain people that are great team members, excellent fits for our company culture, and great at what they do.
Key Responsibilities :
This role will be responsible for efficient execution of the recruitment process for many of the new roles for MOBIA. If successful, you will:
- Find / attract full-time and contract-based candidates by multiple means, i.e. databases, social media, etc.
- Help to develop and update job descriptions and job specifications, aid in preparation of postings and advertisement of jobs to appropriate sources.
- Help to screen candidate resumes and job applications; assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, and aptitudes and provide feedback to MOBIA’s resourcing, HR, and management teams.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection methods/interview scripts.
- Interview new contacts gained through our Employee Referral Program and maintain database of referral candidates.
- Ensure accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required documentation / reporting
- Actively source candidates through active social platforms , networks , and other mediums
- Other duties as required
Skills / Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in r ecruitment / talent acquisition is required
- Experience with Active Recruiting methods required
- Experience attracting and interviewing for technical roles in IT and/or Telecommunications is an asset
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- RPR, CPHR or equivalent designations are considered assets
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual in French and English an asset
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and was recognized as one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” in 2021.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, as well as company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution. Interested applicants may email their application to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.