Are you a person with a knack for organization and an eye for detail? Are you interested in working in a multilingual and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
In the Case Management Administrator position, you will be responsible for document management and updating claim reserves.
- ID: 2022-1674
- Category: Administrative/Clerical
- Type: Regular Full-Time
What does your typical day look like?
- Triaging documentation received into the claims system
- Generating reports, and contacting medical facilities for costs
- Processing of incoming documents and handling overflow calls
- Documenting claim updates for team callbacks;
- Setting an initial reserve on claims
- Adjusting reserves accordingly on appropriate inpatient and outpatient claims
What skills and training do you need?
- Understanding of travel/health insurance, insurance terminology and case management is an asset
- Ability to prioritize work appropriately and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to efficiently assess the claim
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Can assess the integrity of case documentation and remediate errors/omissions;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Able to quickly learn new software and operating systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
When you apply:
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
Schedule: Rotating Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays, 7am-11pm.
Note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.